We respect your privacy and will not sell your personal information to any third party.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of your personal information.
Any personal information you provide to us will be treated in accordance with this policy and current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you. For example, it can include information such as your company name, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and credit/debit details.
Uses of personal information
We collect personal information when you ask about our activities:
- Register with us for events;
- Register with us for email newsletters
- Exchange business cards on events to fulfill the request for more information about our activities
- or otherwise give us personal information.
By providing personal information you consent to its processing as described in this policy – examples of processing include, but is not limited to: processing registrations to events; to contact you with information on our activities;
The personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals; Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes. The personal is strictly limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose.
We’re trying to keep our data accurate and up to date; Inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
When we collect your personal information, we use strict procedures and security features to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
However, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. In case there is a hack we will inform the Dutch Authority of Personal data immediately.
Your details will be used to keep you updated with the work of IWA and details related to events, your personal information is also used for:
- Communications about our (and IWA) activities
- Marketing purposes
- Administration purposes
- Customer satisfaction survey purposes
Who has access to the personal data:
Management of IWA exhibitions / Match+ B.V.
The personal data are kept for 7 years, from date of registration and in line with Dutch tax regulation to keep the tax administration for this period.
Personal information disclosure
We sometimes use other companies to capture personal information or undertake fulfilment services on our behalf (Stand constructor, event services, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, these activities are carried out under contract and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
People aged under 18
We will not accept orders for services from persons aged under 18 years.
or you can reach us on: +31 70 382 00 28
- You can always ask, free of charge, a copy of the data that we have in our administration.
- You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You always have the right to erase your personal data from our files, ‘the right to be forgotten’. Even, when at an earlier date you gave us your permission.
- Individuals have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store the personal data, but not further process it.
- You always have the right to start a dispute or inform the Authority of personal data in the Netherlands.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your device when you visit our website.
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, for instance which functionality visitors use most often, and if they get error messages from areas of the websites, applications or services. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor or user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website, applications and services work.