IWA Water and Development Congress & Exhibition 2017
Check the registration fees and plan your attendance!
The IWA WDCE2017 brings together a global audience of practitioners, utility managers, government officials, NGO representatives, technology providers, consultants and media. With an expected number of 2000 delegates, the IWA WDCE2017 will focus on issues such as:
- Political & social engagement in water issues
- Capacity building of water operators
- Argentina National Water Plan: benchmark and international discussion & input.
- Regional buildup for the World Water Forum
- Climate change adaptation
- Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
- Integrated management models
- Environmental management challenges: innovation in the disposal of wastewater byproducts.
- Valorisation programs and care of resources
- Water as a determinant factor in the culture and identity of populations
2009 – MEXICO • 16 Exhibitors
2011 – KUALA LUMPUR • 43 Exhibitors
2013 – NAIROBI • 59 Exhibitors
2015 – JORDAN • 80 Exhibitors
2017 – BUENOS AIRES • 100 Exhibitors expected
- Water Supply and Sanitation where the goal is to achieve 100% of clean water supply and 75% of sanitation,
- Large scale multi-purpose water infrastructure and biomass,
- the use of water for production mainly the smart the use of P3 to extend the agricultural frontier, allow clean industrial development and foster tourism and
- water management and policies to adapting our extended territory for better dealing with climate change and variability.
Deadline: 27th May 2017
The Congress offers critical insights for urban leaders from low- and middle-income countries, who are confronting the twin challenge of rapid urbanisation and providing sustainable of water services. Read more…
Copyright © 2017 Match+ / IWA Exhibition Secretariat, All rights reserved.