We kindly invite you to visit the exhibition of the IWA 2018 World Water Congress and Exhibition, 17 -20 September 2018 (visitor opening dates) in Tokyo (venue Tokyo Big Sight, West Hall 1). Meet over 250 global operating water companies, country pavilions and leading edge innovations. A unique event in Tokyo. Some of the highlights:
- More than 250 exhibiting (international) companies
- As visitor you can attend the Business Forum sessions free of charge
- Over 15 country pavilions from countries worldwide with their innovations in water
- Special Pavilions on Emerging Technologies, Smart Water, Waterwise Cities
- High officials attending from Japan and abroad
- The IWA WWCE travels over the world, taking place in Tokyo in 2018, making this a unique opportunity for this region
- Free entrance
Find all relevant information as well as floor plan and exhibitor list via this link: http://worldwatercongress.org/exhibition/#FLOORPLAN
Register now as VISITOR free of charge: click here.
The Exhibition is close to being sold out. Only a limited number of stand space are available. Please find the floor plan with an indication of currently available space via this link: click here
Contact us at the Exhibition secretariat to ask for a proposal, you can contact us via email@example.com or call at +31 70 3820028.
For an updated exhibitor list please go to: worldwatercongress.org/exhibitors/
What our Exhibitors say…
Filtteck is proud to participate in IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition 2018 in Tokyo, Japan. We are looking forward to presenting our products and meeting professionals in the field.
With the technology and experience over these years, Filtteck is a leader to manufacture various filter cartridges and bags for liquid filtration. We value IWA WWCE 2018 as a great stage to show our product line and offer you the best filtration solution for water treatment, industry, food and beverage application, also receive your feedback and market information.